Self Help for the Elderly – possible gig

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, Self Help for the Elderly, a senior daycare center has reached out to us to see if we would be interested in volunteering our time to entertain at their facility in San Francisco.They are a facility that serves the frail and elderly and provides them with a range of health services and social/recreational activities to prevent them from being institutionalized. I understand a lot of us have day jobs and cannot commit to something like this, but they would love it if a few of us can come out and entertain. The dates they have suggested are:Weds, June 15th @ 1pmThurs, June 16th @ 1pmFri, July 1 @ 1pmTues, July 12th @ 1pmThurs, July 14th @1pmMon, Aug 15th @ 1pmWeds, Aug 17th @ 1pmPlease comment below with your preferred date (if you have one!)This is for a great cause so I hope we can present something special for them!Thanks!

Anonymous

I will likely be able to do this if it is in July.

Anonymous

It's hard for me to say- my schedule is going to change next month but usually Mondays are easy for me to swing. I'll keep you all posted if I know a little more about my work hours in the near weeks.Many thanks and yes, I agree this is for a great cause!

Anonymous

I also agree it's for a great cause but unfortunately my day job is pretty strictly 8-5 during the week. Hope we can still bring some joy to these people and have fun if you do.Thanks!Jacquie

Anonymous

Jesse:  Since I have volunteered for two gigs with Anita in June and July the August dates would be better.  Hopefully a few of us can do this one. 

Anonymous

I can do a gig on a weekday, but I will be doulaing on-call for most of July, so my availability may change at any moment.  As of now, I can do the June or August dates.

Anonymous

I think I will be able to make it for July ones 🙂

Anonymous

Any of the July dates work best for me!

Anonymous

If it's settled fairly soon, I could commit to Fri, July 1 @ 1pmTues, July 12th @ 1pmHowever, summer books up quickly, so the sooner I know the better.  Thanks!!LA

Anonymous

So I have a few for July and a few for August. Maybe (Once more people post) I can set up 2 dates for them? Thoughts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.