SILICON VALLEY TRAVEL SHOW-Sat- FEB 7 OR Sun Feb 8TH

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Ladies! Looking to see who would be interested in coming down south a little ways Santa Clara Convention Center  Travel Show-There is an an amazing stage-and sound system. I am hoping I can get a strong group of dancers for this event- Last year I  danced  with a group on a Sunday around 1pm and we had an awesome response.Let me know IF you are interested-and which day would be best-  Sat Feb 7th or Sunday Feb 8th.I know we have class on Sat, so Sunday may work better  for most of us. It's a cool event and there is free parking and show access, lots of restaurants and places to eat afterwards if you desire 🙂  ;D

Anonymous

I'm pretty sure I'm available. I'd rather do Sunday than Saturday but it looks like both days are free on my calendar.

Anonymous

Sounds like fun! I would love to do this on Sunday (I work on Saturdays) but I don't have a ride. If anyone else is signing up and will be leaving from the city, I was wondering if I could carpool down to the event. Please let me know! Thanks!

Anonymous

Hello Blue Diamonds-The organizer of the travel show gave us a prime time - Sunday 2/8 at 1245pm. I'm hoping we can get a group of at least four- six  dancers? The stage is pretty big, so that would be a good numberThanks Kelli and Helen for your response! Please let me know if any others of you would like to dance and I will confirm with the promoter as soon as I get a few more responses! Homecoming was amazing, and I was so happy to see and dance with some of you 😀

Anonymous

Hi Ladies!!! Sattie Persaud is asking for a “definite” Yes or No for Sunday the 8th… I'd like to have a few more dancers for this event!!! I hope you would consider joining!!! It's a great show, stage and venue!!!!

Anonymous

Sunday works for me 🙂

Anonymous

I would of liked to join you, but I will be out of town. Thanks for the opportunity.

Anonymous

Ok so far it's me and KelliAnn- with definite yes- Helen wants to  do it but needs a ride – Let me know

Anonymous

Hi BDBD- Last call for dancers!!! let me know if you would like to join us for the Travel Show Sunday Feb 8th at 1245- It will be fun!!!

Anonymous

Sorry haven't replied to this yet.  Unfortunately, I can't make that Sunday.  Hope you have enough dancers and have a great show!

Anonymous

i'm so sorry i have to pull out of this, i cant get a ride:(

Anonymous

Oh no! I never saw this 🙁Email a note about your post next time, I don't usually check the forum unless I know there's something new.Hope you still had a nice show though!

Anonymous

The show was really successful 🙂 Good idea on emailing about new postings. I check it about once a week personally but I'm a bit of a computer nut.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.