Single / Double Bump – Foot Postion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Charlottio on tribe.net.Hiyabr/When you are bumping back, how far back does your foot go... I think Ive always been placing it quite far back but now I get the feeling it perhaps doesnt even go behind the stationary foot...? Could somebody clarify for me?br/Am I being really nit-picky? Ha ha!br/Thanks again...br/xx

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.Youre not at all being nit-picky. Im always slapping the wrists of people who dont keep their feet underneath them. 😉 "Were not on a nordic ski track!!" says Carrie.br/My foot doesnt travel farther back than my other heel.

Anonymous

Originally posted by jesse on tribe.net.Hi Char,br/br/:)br/br/When bumping back, my right foot goes right behind my left heel. I think about bumping right in front of the toe for the 1,2 and then right behind the heal for the 3,4. Make sense? Though others may have a different perspecitive on this - which I would love to hear :)br/br/xjessebr/br/ps - we like nit-picky around here 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by jesse on tribe.net.🙂 Carrie I think we posted at the same time - I love the nordic ski track analogy - I may borrow that!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Charlottio on tribe.net.Awesome!br/Thanks ladies - off to "tweak" now....br/Nit-pick-nit-pick-nit-pickbr/Hahahahahahabr/x

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.nit picking.... that has a whole other meaning when you are a school teacher :Dbr/br/but yes, as far as ATS moves go, bring on the nit picking 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.Im not speaking with any authority, just from observation and memory. I remember in past theads FCBD members and others saying to keep your feet under you...several times. When I watch the Tribal Basics DVD where Carolena demos the move she moves her right foot quite a bit forward and back. However, in the drill part she doesnt. Overall, I keep trying to remember to keep my feet under me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.