Sister Studio Survey from Carolena- Please respond

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone,My name is Terri Allred and along with being a Sister Studio, I am the newest member of the FCBD® team.  I will be Carolena's business consultant.  She has a lot of exciting things planned for FCBD® and I will be assisting her to get them ready for you.She is really interested in learning more about you and getting your feedback and suggestions.  To this end, we have created a Sister Studio Survey.  You will be receiving a link in a newsletter in the next several days, but I wanted to give you over-achievers a head start.The survey will only take a few minutes of your time.  Please let us know your thoughts.  We will keep the survey open until January 3, 2014.Here is the link, you may have to post it into your browser.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qfeCNiNHl66ZRM6c0ClunDEpY7ad046DaEz7CaoXszk/viewformIf you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact me at terri@fcbd.com.Thanks so much for your participation!

Anonymous

I forgot to say a HUGE thank you to Janet Hanseth who used her expertise to create an awesome survey!

Anonymous

Done and done! Thank you

Anonymous

Janet is teh awesome.

Anonymous

Done 🙂

Anonymous

I completed the survey, too.  TY!

Anonymous

I am most excited about the studio software option in the pipeline!! I've been researching a number of them for about a year as my student load has been building. It will be great to manage everyone in a more efficient manner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.