Social Media & Online Advertising

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Teejei on tribe.net.Hey there, br/br/What types of advertising do you use to promote your classes? I know we are all working to promote ATS as a community art form and have ourselves "out there" for new students. br/br/I currently use Facebook. Does anyone have experience with Citysearch? Yelp? Groupon? Google ads? Some of these are paid ads. Before I go these routes, Id love to hear some feedback. How about local publications? br/br/-Teejei

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.Hi Teejeibr/br/I use facebook, our own website and I flyer whenever we are at a performance. br/br/Im also in the process of writing up a little blurb for a local free paper that has space for me to advertise in. br/br/Lisa

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.I use Facebook ads, a few local online classifieds and event listings, and recently I added myself to Hot Frog, which seems to be coming up in search results lately, and it is free to put in your listing. I also am listed on bellydanceclasses.net (get a fair amount of traffic from here, too) and Tribalstar Galactica and the ATS Directory website. These ones are nice since you just have to add your info once.br/br/I have experience with Google Ads through a previous job, but havent used them for dance. I think it depends on your local market and where you come up in the search results in google. If you search for the name of my city + bellydance (or similar variants), I come up in the top 3. It doesnt seem worth it to me to also pay to come up in an ad on the side, too. However, in larger cities with more bellydancers, I think this could be worth paying for.br/br/Ive also heard that one of the most valuable things you can do is Google Places - this makes sure you show up on google maps, and people can rate your business and write reviews.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.