St. Anne Parish Festival – Sat 10/25 – 5:00p

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi BDBD!We have been invited to perform at the St. Anne Parish Festival on Saturday, October 25.  This is an annual event that the St. Anne community looks forward to every year, and I hear it's really fun!  There will be a small variety of performers, including us.  Who would like to join me?DetailsWhere: St. Anne Church, 850 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122 (The Parish Hall entrance is on Funston Avenue between Judah and Irving Street)When: Saturday, October 25Call time: 5:00pmPerformance time: 5:30pm - we'll have one 30-minute set to be creative with!Dance surface: Stage, smooth cementGreen room: YesCostume: whatever you'd like to wear in the basic combo of choli, coin bra, skirts, hip shawls/belts, pantaloonsThey will also provide dinner and refreshments for each of us as well as a guest who might come with you (spouse, friend, etc.)Dancers (+ guest?): Kelsey +1Mel +1JenniferKelliHelenNina Mary AnnSet:Azara L'Akhdar (3:25) - quartetAmel (4:00) - duet, swap out for trioKali Sara (3:00) - slow power duetKaman Song (2:00) - fast power duetBay City Shimmy [FC mix] (4:15) - fast diagonal trioSella Fina (4:25) - dueling duetSt. Peter (2:50) - sword solo [Kelsey]Anathema - bow & mini solos, then exit

Anonymous

I would love to do this!

Anonymous

I'd love to do this one!

Anonymous

I can do this gig, thank you.yours

Anonymous

Looks like I'm free that weekend 🙂 I'd love to join you!

Anonymous

Thanks Kelsey!Unfortunately I can't make this one, have a great show everyone!

Anonymous

ME! I'm in!

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses so far ladies!  Who else is in?  I've changed the format a bit in that we'll have one long set rather than 2 short sets because it was easier for the event organizers to schedule it that way.  More dancers are welcome!

Anonymous

Would really like to do this and am looking carefully at a conference schedule where I'll be speaking that day.  Will let you know as soon as I get my slot!

Anonymous

Sorry, I can't make this one.

Anonymous

Please list me as a strong maybe.

Anonymous

I can be there, sign me up!  Excited to dance a long set for once!

Anonymous

I think I'd better not commit to this – it's just not gonna work with my day's events.  :'( Have fun!

Anonymous

Sorry Kelsey for taking so long to respond, my sister will be in town that weekend and I wanted to spend time with her.  You guys have fun!

Anonymous

My strong maybe is a YES!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.