St. Francis Senior Center Recap & Photo

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The Senior Center gig this past Wednesday was a blast!  The seniors have to be one of the most appreciative audiences out there.One of the gentlemen even gave us a photo from last year's performance (see attached).  For future reference, I found that this formula worked very well:- 5 to 6 dancers ideally, but room for a little more- 20 min set- pictures (the seniors really wanted to take lots of photos of us! and we invited them to take some with us too, which they loved)- Q&A, they had great questions!That covered the 45 min time slot nicely before we headed into the delicious and nutritious lunch with them.  One thing to note is that they don't have a sound system, so I used my husband's guitar amp which worked very well.I highly recommend this gig to everyone in the future!Thank you Anita for the opportunity, and to Larissa, Jennifer, Mary Ann, and Theresa for dancing with me!

Anonymous

Thanks for this recap, Kesley!  I think it would be helpful to do this kind of breakdown after all performances.

Anonymous

Thank you Kelsey!  This was lots of fun and as stated by Sofia, the recap is great as well!

Anonymous

Thanks ladies! I had such a fun experience as points person for this and wanted to share what I learned because I'm sure we'll be going back!

Anonymous

Hi Kelsey, Thank you for being an especially good points person & thx everyone for making it so fun! xo

Anonymous

How wonderful! Yes, the Senior Center audiences are the best! BTW, Larissa mentioned putting the $100 from one of your recent gigs towards an amp and I said I'd add the $50 that you got from the St Francis Ctr at the end of the year. We'll need on for Sunday Streets on 18 Aug.

Anonymous

I saw Beverly, the St. Francis' Senior Activity Director today and she said the Blue Diamonds were wonderful as ever and that everyone really enjoyed the performance.Thanks for taking on points Kelsey, and thanks for the recap as well.I'm glad it went well!Anita

Anonymous

That's perfect. Thanks Carolena!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.