Student Troupe Guidelines

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In Carrie's post about adding members to the troupe, I was reminded that we just added a section in our student guidelines about our expectations.  Most of you have this already.  It's been updated.  It's designed specifically for our student troupe, BlueDiamonds, but I'm sure you all can benefit from it anyway.  See attachment.

Anonymous

Thank you!  I love the section about aspiring to be in FCBD. 

Anonymous

oh thank you!!! it's really helpful!

Anonymous

this is fantastic. Thank you, Sandi, for posting!!!

Anonymous

Oh, this is great! Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous

Really cool that you can add attachments!

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this!

Anonymous

Thanks for keeping us updated Sandi. This is just what I needed to read right now!

Anonymous

I have a question for everyone.  Do you charge for your student troupe for the Troupe Director's time/instruction?  Thanks so much.  Terri

Anonymous

At the FC studio, the teachers get paid for being a mentor when the students ask for guidance – this is usually when a big show comes up and they want us to come to their rehearsals to provide feedback.  But we don't charge the students for that money.  We get paid through the company.  The students pay for studio rental only.  Tho, to keep them active, keeps them coming back to classes, so it self feeds the studio.

Anonymous

Thanks Sandi!

Anonymous

Sandi, than you for sharing the Guideline!! It was inspiring.

Anonymous

Thank You !!  ♥

Anonymous

Sandi, thanks for posting this updated version of the Guidelines. There is so much wisdom in there.

Anonymous

Just bumping this because there's been a lot of talk about it on FB and here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.