Studio Teachers and Studio Troupes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All!Just wanted to share a few FCBD® updates;I'm referring to our student troupes as Studio Troupes. They are still our students, but I like the sound of Studio. It's more grown-up. Also, some troupes are directly connected (i.e., are students) and some troupes are more independent (I don't like that, but it is what it is.) Next, Studio Teachers; I've brought on Jan Hanseth and Jesse Stanbridge as Studio Teachers. They are both graduates of GS and TT that arrived at the FCBD® Studio after they began to study ATS®. They will act as substitute teachers and will teach workshops outside the studio. As a matter of fact, Jan has a workshop coming up in Maine this June. Check it out at [url=http://www.fcbd.com.]www.fcbd.com.[/url]Cheers!

Anonymous

This is so so so exciting!!!  Thank you for the update!

Anonymous

Great news about Jesse and Jan!  And I like the sound of “studio troupe” too.  Thanks for the updates!

Anonymous

Jesse is a wonderful teacher! Anyone who gets to take a class with her is very lucky!

Anonymous

Thanks Carolena! I'm very honored and VERY excited!And thanks Alicia! Miss you very much!

Anonymous

Awesome to see some new blood coming through!

Anonymous

Thanks, Carolena! I'm thrilled and honored.

Anonymous

Miss you too, lovely lady!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.