Sugar and Spice bellydance fundraiser

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi ladies,A friend of mine, who is a local cabaret dancer, saw our performance at Rakkasah, and liked it very much!  She's inviting us to perform at her fundraiser for Type I diabetes, with all proceeds going to fund scholarship for kids to attend diabetes camp.June 21 6-9pm at Fit and Flow Studio, Sunnyvale.Our set would be 10ish minutes.  Since we'll be performing (probably) for some kind of discerning audience, I'd like to hold a couple of rehearsals prior to the show.Who's in?  Please let me know by May 30th.

Anonymous

I'd be interested. Where will it be?

Anonymous

It's in Sunnyvale at the Fit and Flow studio

Anonymous

Please put me down as a “maybe” for now!  I think it will depend on if I can get a ride to and from the city.Also, would you let us know what the call time and performance time would be? 

Anonymous

I don't know yet what time we'd be on – I think she will need to know if we're in before she completes her schedule.I can pick people up from BART (San Bruno station) or from some central location in SF (if I'm picking up more than one).

Anonymous

that's closing night of The Speakeasy, unfortunately, so I'll be there instead. thanks for the invite, though!

Anonymous

If we go on after 7PM, count me in!

Anonymous

Thank you for the opportunity and invite, Nina!  Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.  Have a great show BDBD!

Anonymous

Thanks for your interest, everyone!  Kimberly is actually going to move the date of the fundraiser to sometime this summer, so it's no longer happening on June 21.  I'll let you know when I find out the new date.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.