Sunday Street Berkeley Oct 16th [ Call for points and dancers]

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello beautiful dancers!Sunday Street Berkeley is now taking sign-ups for activities! It is such a great opportunity for you(especially for east bay dancers!) and we need dancers and points. Please comment below if you'd like to dance or be points!What : Sunday Street Berkeley When : October 16th Sunday 11am - 4pmWhere : Shattuck Avenue (Rose St to Haste St)more info : http://www.sundaystreetsberkeley.org

Anonymous

Sorry, but I'll be doing a workshop at Waking Persephone – have fun!

Anonymous

I can do this one I think, not sure about points, I'm still trying to figure out how to get my itunes music out of my existing computer into my new computer and onto my iphone, but  I would be glad to participate. 

Anonymous

I'm in as a dancer.          Sue

Anonymous

I will be in another country this time of the year! Have a great time!

Anonymous

Thanks, Ju Hay.Question: Dates for SF Sunday Streets also include October 16th, in the Excelsior district.  Are we doing both or just Berkeley SS?And on that note, I am a maybe until we get a little closer.

Anonymous

I am in.

Anonymous

It's good points, Mel!Sorry guys, I had to check the date of SS SF before I posted this 🙂It looks like we have decent number for Berkeley one.I'd love to make both events happen if we can have enough dancers for Excelsior additions. I will post about this thread soon. thanks you!juhay

Anonymous

I'm in 🙂

Anonymous

I'll be in LA for this date as well. 🙁 Break a zill!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.