Sunday Streets 2014 Season

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,The schedule for the Sunday Streets 2014 season was released and Carolena has approved it as a monthly gig for BDBD.  I'm hoping we will be a regular fixture at the events this year!If you didn't get a chance to join us last season, Sunday Streets is an open street festival that is hosted by a different neighborhood in San Francisco each month.  We usually get an hour-long slot (could be more if we have the capacity for it), so it is a great opportunity to get in A LOT of dancing and practice the ideas and concepts we learn in class in a real life, low pressure environment.  We had a ton of fun participating last season and I'm looking forward to being part of the event again.I'm happy to continue organizing BDBD's participation as on-going points.  (I imagine there will be some dates that I can't attend, in which case I hope someone else will be willing to step up.)  As with last year, the more dancers we can have the merrier!  There are no rehearsals for these performances, but it would be great if dancers are regularly attending classes.Here are the dates, mark your calendars:March 9 -- EmbarcaderoApril 13 -- TenderloinMay 4 -- Bayview and DogpatchJune 8 -- Great Highway and Golden Gate ParkJuly 13 -- RichmondAugust 28 -- MissionSeptember 14 -- Western AdditionSeptember 28 -- ExcelsiorOctober 19 -- MissionYou can find out more about Sunday Streets here.  Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Anonymous

Oooh awesome!  I'll definitely be participating in some of these again this year.  It was so fun last year.  Thanks Sofia!

Anonymous

This sounds fun!  I'll definitely join for some of these.

Anonymous

Thanks Sofia for organizing and giving us lots of information in advance!  I’m so looking forward to dancing with you all BDBD at Sunday Streets this year!!!

Anonymous

Woo!  I had lots of fun participating in this events! Looking forward to it this year as well!  Thanks Sofia for organizing again ; ))

Anonymous

Yay! I love this gig!

Anonymous

Fantastic!  I will be at some of them for sure.

Anonymous

As Michiyo so aptly put it; thank you for organizing and giving us the information in advance… I am excitedly anticipating!!

Anonymous

Hey Sofia,I was looking at these dates again and noticed that there are 2 dates for September.  Is that correct?

Anonymous

Yes, that's what they have on the website.  Thanks for checking.  We don't necessarily have to do both that month!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.