Sunday Streets Berkeley – Oct. 12

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,We have been invited back to Sunday Streets Berkeley.  Same deal as Sunday Streets SF: fun, informal, the more the merrier!  Note that this is the same weekend as the ATS Flash Mob and we will also be joined by some of the visiting LA crew.  Here are the details:What: Sunday Streets BerkeleyDate: Sunday, October 12 (day after ATS Flash Mob)Location: Shattuck Ave., between Berkeley Way and University Way (note that this is a different location from last year) -- very short walk from Downtown Berkeley BARTTime: 1 to 2 p.m.More info about the event available here.Call Time: 12:15 p.m.DancersSofiaJesseSueMichiyoYukaLaurie LA TribalLaurie (Lulu) MartinAmina of Davina TribalLeslieSet 1Badass Baladi by Raquy and the Cavemen from Greatest Belly-Dance Hits, Vol. II (3:16)St. Peter by Gypsy Caravan from Migration (2:50)Ali's Mizmar by Phil Thornton from Nexus Tribal (4:55)Nubian by Raquy and the Cavemen from Jordan (3:30)Bay City Shimmy (FCBD Mix) (4:17)Fallahi (Bow & Exit)Set 2Habbetik B'Jnoon (Dance Edit)* by Hossam Ramzy (4:39)Farasha by Helm from Itneen (3:05)Arawan by Tinariwen from Amassakoul (4:07)'Azara l'Akhdar by Helm from Tribal Spirit (3:25)Caravan by Raquy and the Cavemen from Jordan (3:59)Sout with Spice (Bow & Exit)*This is a slightly sped up version and is attached below.

Anonymous

Unfortunately I'm not sure if I will be in town or not so I'm giving a tentative no  :-

Anonymous

Sorry, we have another gig that day. Have fun!

Anonymous

Is there another BDBD gig on Oct. 12th?  I don't recall anything being posted to the forum.

Anonymous

I plan on being exhausted that day, but have fun!

Anonymous

I'm available.

Anonymous

Awwwwwww yissssssssss.

Anonymous

I have to teach a class in SF at 4pm that day, so I think it's unwise for me to try to dance.  But I can be a helper if you need one.

Anonymous

Would like to do this gig!          Sue

Anonymous

I'm sorry for the late confirmation.  I'd like to do this, please count me in!

Anonymous

Do you need more dancer?  Count me in!

Anonymous

I'm not available for this one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.