Sunday Streets Dates for your Calendar!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, Here are all of the dates and locations for Sunday Streets. Please put them into your calendar! This is always a great gig:April 10th - MissionJune 12th - Sunset/Golden Gate Park/Great HighwayJuly 10th - TenderloinAugust 21 - MissionSeptember 11th Western AdditionOctober 16th Excelsior November 13th - EmbarcaderoPlease note that there will be further information as to time and specific location in the future. This is just an FYI.

Anonymous

Thank you Jesse!I work on Sundays usually from 12p-5p. I will do my best to get the Sunset/GGP/Great Highway and Mission off.I want to volunteer for Sunset/GGP/Great Highway.I live on the Great Highway (between Taraval and Ulloa) so I would be more than happy to have dancers come here to get ready, stash your stuff, park your cars, etc. Hopefully we have a spot on the Great Highway. My place is small but it's safe and I have a friendly beagle/pitbull:)Thanks!

Anonymous

Thanks so much Helen!

Anonymous

Thanks Jesse! I'm putting these into my calendar now so I can dance/volunteer at as many as possible this year!

Anonymous

Thanks Jesse.  I am usually free on Sundays, so I am in for dancing and / or helping out.  Victoria

Anonymous

Thanks Jesse! Once summer hits, my schedule is always at the mercy of work scheduling, but I usually know about 2 weeks ahead of time so as soon as I know, I can confirm. Of course I want to try and make every one 😉

Anonymous

Is there no May Sunday Streets?  There will be a visitor Brother Studio (Valizan) out here that weekend if there is…would love to loop him into a gig.

Anonymous

Leigh Anne – there was a Sunday Streets, but it was on May 1st (the same day as the How Weird Fest)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.