Sunday Streets Embarcadero — March 9

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,The first Sunday Streets of 2014 will be March 9 at the Embarcadero!  As always, this is a fun, low-key gig and the more people we have the merrier.If you haven't participated in Sunday Streets before, it is a monthly open streets festival.  We usually have a one-hour performance slot and dance two long sets (15-20 minutes) with a break in between.  There are no rehearsals for this performance and we breakout the sets right before we perform—sometimes we'll even just throw on a long song and just dance in between the sets—so this is a great opportunity to put your improv skills to the test in a real performance situation.  If you'd like more information about the event, please visit the Sunday Streets website.Here's the basic information, details to be added once I get them:When: Sunday, March 9 [Note: This is the first day of day light savings time, so remember to set your clocks forward an hour]Performance Time: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (we'll do two 20-minute sets with a break in between)Call Time: Between 12 and 12:30 p.m.Location: In front of the Ferry Building (walking distance from Embarcadero BART station) -- more event information available here.Dancers:SofiaKelseyMary AnnMichiyoJanetFeliciaYuska

Anonymous

March 9th is my birthday, so I'm afraid I won't make this one.  I'll look forward to other instances of the Festival, though 🙂

Anonymous

Count me in!  I love Sunday Streets!!!

Anonymous

Such fun! See you there!

Anonymous

Thanks Sofia!  I'd love to do this, please count me in!!!

Anonymous

dangit! My sister in law is in town that weekend! We'll be busy… maybe we'll come watch!!

Anonymous

Hi Sofia-I'm working that morning- I do look forward to doing some of these in the future since my ankle is improving a lot-Thanks for posting this

Anonymous

Hi, Sofia,I won't be able to make this one. Thanks for organizing!!!Debbie

Anonymous

Count me in for this one!

Anonymous

How did I miss this (and Sofia's email)? I haven't been in class for a while and will be missing rehearsals, so I'll have to pass, but I will be there to take photos.

Anonymous

Event information updated!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.