Sunday Streets Excelsior — September 29

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

September's Sunday Streets will be in Excelsior.  The event route is close to Balboa Park BART station.  Please see the attached map PDF.  For more info on Sunday Streets, visit. http://www.sundaystreetssf.com.Date:  Sunday, September 29thTime:  Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., specific time TBDLocation:  Excelsior (see map), specific location TBDSets:  Two 15-minute sets with a break in betweenDancers (based on Doodle Poll -- let me know if your availability has changed):SofiaJesseDebbieLarissaMary AnnYukaKelseyFeliciaThis is a very low key, informal performance and is a great opportunity to just dance.  The more the merrier, so let me know if you're interested!

Anonymous

Can I be a 'maybe' for this date?

Anonymous

Sure!  It's pretty low key, so just let me either way at least a few days before.

Anonymous

Thanks!  Will do

Anonymous

I'd like to come as well. I really enjoyed it last time. I'll post it to the site and FB as well.

Anonymous

It will be great to have you there again, Carolena!  If you're willing to bring the studio amp, I could bring mine as well and we can test out the double amp set up!

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,Is it too late to join you ladies? 

Anonymous

Yuka, not at all.  We'd love to have you!

Anonymous

Aw, thanks!

Anonymous

Count me in as a Yes!  Sofia, please let us know the specific time commutment when you can, but I'm pretty sure I can dance with you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.