Sunday Streets Great Highway (June 14)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The next Sunday Streets will be on the Great Highway.  Last year's Sunday Streets at this location was one of my favorite of the season!  Hope you can make it!Event: Sunday Streets on the Great HighwayDate: Sunday, June 14Location: TBD (Event Map)Call Time: 12:30pmPerformance Time: 1–2pmThrow your name in the ring if you'd like to join us!

Anonymous

Sorry I can't make this one. Have fun ladies!! ❤️

Anonymous

Can't make this one!! Have fun!

Anonymous

I'll be in Alaska…have fun!  >:(

Anonymous

Sofia,  So sorry that I did not respond sooner.  I have plans for Sunday and won't be able to dance.                                Sue

Anonymous

I signed up to volunteer this one!

Anonymous

I'm on the fence about this one as well. ATT starts the next day and I need to collect my thoughts.

Anonymous

I wanted to volunteer on this one as well,  but with the Bart situation, I'm not sure if I could commit. 

Anonymous

It is hard to say yes at the moment…  I'm sorry but I can't commit yet.   

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Unfortunately, it does not look like we have enough dancers for this, so I'm going to have to call it and cancel. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.