Sunday Streets Inner Richmond (SF) — October 27th

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

October's Sunday Streets will be in the Richmond neighborhood.  This event is not close to a BART station, please see the attached map PDF.  For more info on Sunday Streets, visit. http://www.sundaystreetssf.com.Date:  Sunday, October 27thTime:  2 p.m. to 3 p.m.Location:  Inner Richmond (see attached PDF map), Clement Street & 10th Ave.Sets:  Two 15-minute sets with a break in betweenDancers (based on Doodle Poll -- let me know if your availability has changed):SofiaJesseDebbieKesleyMary AnnFeliciaLeigh AnneThis is a very low key, informal performance and is a great opportunity to just dance.  The more the merrier, so let me know if you're interested!

Anonymous

Thanks for organizing this Sofia.  I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous

I'd love to have a few more dancers for this!

Anonymous

I might be tired that day – so go easy on me!

Anonymous

Nope!  I'm going to make you do a power duet with me to Asal.

Anonymous

I'd like to do this!  I hadn't noticed the “SF” and thought it was Richmond city!  Count me in!

Anonymous

Great, thanks for joining us!

Anonymous

Any more word on times, locations, and anything else we need to know?

Anonymous

Time and location information have been updated for this event.

Anonymous

Will we be dancing on concrete or a stage?  Just planning footwear.

Anonymous

We will be dancing on concrete, in the middle of the street.

Anonymous

I'm at a conference till Sat night, so I'll probably just roll in there Sunday at 1pm with my amp in hand, suitably dressed, and looking for you all somewhere in the vicinity of Clement and 10th.  My phone is six five oh, 922 5782 if anyone needs to give me critical info before I get there.  This board is hard to access on my phone, but I can get email OK.  And put me in any song, no worries.

Anonymous

Great, thanks for the heads up.  I'll be sending out music tomorrow as well as an email with all the final info in one place.  See you on Sunday!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.