Sunday Streets Mission (Oct 18) – Looking for Dancers and Volunteers

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Please join us for fun dancing in our great neighborhood at the last Sunday Streets for 2015.We are looking for both dancers and Volunteers.Event: Sunday Streets MissionDate: Sunday, October 18Location: 18th & Valencia Call Time: 12:00PM at FCBD® StudioLeave the studio at 12:30pm Performance Time: 1–2pmEvent Pagehttp://www.sundaystreetssf.com/mission-101815/Let's Party!Azara - Tribal Spirit by Helm & PhilStamena - Muse Melodic by August HoerrBadass Baladi - Greatest Belly Dance Hits by Raquy and the CavemenIshwiniFik - Spice Box by HelmKaman Song - Ajotoro by DikandaBay City Shimmy - Nexus Tribal by PhilTip - Elila Derwood Green - Immoral Egypt by Hossam and PhilArawan - Amassakoul by TinariwenAnathema - Muse Melodic by SolaceAicha - Sahra by KhaledFallahi - Passion Sources by HossamTip - Desert RoseDancers:YukaSueTheresaNinaMelMichiyoSecurity --- THANK YOU!!!Juhay Mary Ann

Anonymous

I'll be there!

Anonymous

Wooot, I want to dance!  Please count me in ; ))Yuka

Anonymous

I'll be out of town…. 🙁

Anonymous

Hi Michiyo,    I would be happy to take my turn as Volunteer for this event.                                                                                Sue

Anonymous

Sorry :/ I'll be jet lagged <3 have fun!

Anonymous

Ahhhh bummer! It is my favorite one out of other locations! Well, I will send zaghareeeeets from Korea! Have fun, ladies!!  😉Juhay

Anonymous

I just realized that I never volunteered for this event, so I shouldn't be dancing – my apologies!  It looks like you have plenty of dancers.  If you need help setting up, I could volunteer, but if you don't need me, there's a class back at the studio that begins at 1:30 that I'd love to attend. - Leigh AnnePrevious note:I'm kinda over-gigged at present, with three sets last week and one this week  😛 - I may need a break, but if you're really short on dancers, shout out and I could do it!

Anonymous

I'm working Sundays now so I won't make it to this one;( have lots of fun!  :-*

Anonymous

Thanks LeighAnne, I put your mane as maybe for now.  Helen, we miss you!!!Sue, would it be ok if you dance only one set and ask as a security for the other set?  I'm trying to find a volunteer and hoping you can dance for both sets!

Anonymous

Michiyo,    Sounds good.                Sue

Anonymous

Michiyo I am available to volunteer and/or dance whatever you need.  Just let me know. 

Anonymous

Thanks Theresa and Sue!  I'd like both of you to dance.  I wanted to make sure if we could have enough helper to run the event, but it should be ok  🙂

Anonymous

Thanks Michiyo!

Anonymous

I can dance this one!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.