Sunday Streets Tenderloin — April 13

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, Larissa has kindly stepped up to be points for April's Sunday Streets in the Tenderloin!  Some of you have already expressed interest in dancing (thanks, I've listed you below — let us know if you're availability has changed), but please feel free to jump in if you haven't already.  More event info available here.Date: Sunday, April 13Time: TBD (but likely 1 to 2 p.m.)Location: Tenderloin (near Civic Center BART station)Dancers:LarissaNinaMary AnnLeigh AnneTashaTheresa

Anonymous

Tasha is in. We may have Louisa as well.

Anonymous

Thanks Leigh Anne!

Anonymous

Hey there! Count me in!

Anonymous

Larissa, Louisa can't make it so it's just me and Tasha. I have an amp but no cord to connect two together. 

Anonymous

Thanks for the update, Leigh Anne.  I left connecting cords and adaptors with the studio amp, so you guys should be good to go!

Anonymous

Have fun ladies!  Way to rally a group together.  Sorry I can't make it for this one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.