Sweet Inspirations – revival?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello,Has anyone been in touch with or heard from the owners over at Sweet Inspirations?  I know that back in October, they wanted to take a break from our monthly gig because it was falling on holidays.  Now that we're well out of holiday season, I'm wanting to close the loop on this and find out if they want us back.I know Stasi was waiting to hear back from them last and that she's not on this forum yet, so I can email her directly to see if she's heard anything.~ Kelsey

Anonymous

Nissa coordinated the last one – she can tell you what the latest communication was. 

Anonymous

Oh, ok.  Thanks LA!Nissa, what's the word?

Anonymous

Actually, I think Stasi was points for the last show. Last time we didn't have a big turn out, hopefully it will be better next time.

Anonymous

I reached out to them twice during the holidays. It may be worthwhile to reach out again. I gave up After the 2nd email and no response. I wasn't sure they totally appreciated the work we were offering.

Anonymous

K thx for the update Stasi.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.