Swords – Homecoming

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello beautiful dancers 🙂So to my disbelief I actually managed to register for Homecoming yesterday 😀 😀 :D!!I have signed up for Kae's Katana workshop but as I am traveling from Ireland I can't bring my own sword with me.  I was hoping one of you local dancers may have a spare sword I could borrow for the workshop?  I'll be super extra careful and take very good care of it :)!!It'll be my first visit to the US so I'm very excited and a little nervous as I'll be traveling alone but I can't wait to meet and dance with you all 🙂Thanks!!

Anonymous

Lindsay,We will be opening a Facebook group in the next several days where folks can discuss sharing rooms, borrowing swords, etc.  We will also post announcements and stuff there.  You aren't the only one who will need to borrow a sword!  Terri Allred

Anonymous

Just a note: A friend was visiting and had to get her sword back to Spain. She had a cardboard box made up for her at one of those mailing stores. She sent it as a second piece of luggage on her flight. Worked like a charm for her!

Anonymous

Thanks guys!!Sorry Terri....I most likely got a little over excited and jumped the gun a tad there!!! I like to be organized  😉Looking forward to meeting you all!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.