*tap tap* Is this thing on?

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Can someone reply to this so we know someone's here?  We've just approved a whole bunch of you SS/BSs and want to make sure we did it right!Thanks!

Anonymous

hi sandi, i'm here!(and just sent you a private message)

Anonymous

Here! *raises hand*

Anonymous

Cool!  Are you on the ATS board as well?  Is that something that you were added into automatically or did you have to join on your own?  It's a public board, so anyone can be there.  Just like on the ATS Tribe.

Anonymous

i can see every 3 sections. and it was automatically working (with the 3 hard working elves in the background, making this here possible! thank you soooo much 😉 )

Anonymous

I'm here, too! *waves*And yeah, I can see all three sections, too, and it worked out that way automatically. 🙂BTW, I think I'm going to have a look now and browse through the old tribe.net threads here ... from the look of it you did an indredible job converting them all and archiving them here ...  8)

Anonymous

Well, you will notice that they did not import in chronological order.  Not fully, anyway.  So, if you are looking for something in particular, do a search.

Anonymous

So, if you are looking for something in particular, do a search.

With so many threads and topics that might be useful anyway. 😉But right now I'm just enjoying the scenery and admiring your work. It must have been a hell of a job to convert all those threads ...

Anonymous

Hi Sandi,I'm here and thrilled to be a part of this!Christine 🙂

Anonymous

Yes. Am very happy to be here! Thank you!Am I right in thinking this forum will also eventually replace the Facebook discussion group for FCBD Sister & Brothers?

Anonymous

Very happy to be here too 🙂

Anonymous

It's on.  😀

Anonymous

…says “hi”…and everything works  ::)

Anonymous

HERE!  🙂

Anonymous

Here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.