Teacher Training

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Maria Dancer on tribe.net.Hi everyone....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!br/br/I am signed up for TT in March and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to do to prepare? What to expect? Any suggestions or such. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. br/br/Thanks!br/Maria

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.Review your notes from your GS, and review the Art of Bellydance book.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Maria Dancer on tribe.net.Perfect. Thank you!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.I would recommend getting comfortable with your verbiage if you arent already teaching, smile lots, and dont be too nervous. Oh and if Carolena is knitting it means you are doing a good job! 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Bobbi on tribe.net.+++if Carolena is knitting it means you are doing a good job!+++br/that made me smile!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Devon on tribe.net.Im hoping to go to that GS! Hope to see you there!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mimi on tribe.net.See you there 🙂 cant wait!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.