Temescal Street Fair — July 7th

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, we have an opportunity to dance at the 10th Annual Temescal Street Fair in North Oakland.  http://temescaldistrict.org/hip_happeningsDate:  Sunday, July 7thTime:  3:10 to 3:30 (I'm thinking 12-15 minute set depending on # of dancers)Location:  Telegraph Ave, between 42nd and 51st, in front of the Main StageDancers: Sofia, Jesse, Julia, Theresa, Sue, and LarissaSetKaman Song (trio) - Sofia, Jesse, and TheresaFatChance (duet to quartet for dueling duets) - (1) Larissa and Sue; (2) Jesse, Sofia, Julia, and TheresaFarasha (two trios) - (1) Julia, Sue, and Larissa; (2) Sofia, Sue, and TheresaShort BD Drum Solo (power duet) - Jesse and JuliaDesert Rose (trio and quartet): (1) Theresa, Sue, and Larissa; (2) Sofia, Jesse, Julia, and TheresaEfrooh Bwadina (bow, circle, and exit)

Anonymous

I'm in!

Anonymous

Can I be a tentative yes? I don't know when we plan on visiting NY yet..

Anonymous

Jesse, of course!  Keep me updated.

Anonymous

Hey there, I should be back in the swing of things, so I would love to participate!  🙂

Anonymous

Theresa, it will be great to have you back!

Anonymous

I'm totally in, y'all!

Anonymous

I am interested! Thanks for organizing!!-Shelly Hamalian

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,  I can do.                  Thanks, Sue

Anonymous

Ok! I'm in!!

Anonymous

Yay, so glad you can join us, Jesse!

Anonymous

If there is still space I would love to join you!

Anonymous

Please send me this info for http://www.fcbd.com  (apologies if I've asked already):DATELOCATIONEVENT TITLEINFO URLCONTACT email or phone number if necessarythanks!Carolena--

Anonymous

Sofia et al – apologies, but I have to back out of this one.  I misread the date, and will be in Maine!

Anonymous

Bummer!  No worries, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.