The "Big FCBD News" countdown … I wonder whats about to happen?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Leslie Jean-Jellybean aka: Miss Boo on tribe.net.I have NO idea what this news could be, but Im excited to find out. br/br/Anyone have guesses?br/br/;)

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Countdown? Do you mean Kristines countdown?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Raven on tribe.net.Yes, shes killing me on FB with it. LOL.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leslie Jean-Jellybean aka: Miss Boo on tribe.net.Yup! The one she had up ... and there was one of a bunch of you FDBD ladies ...br/br/a href=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150259187861394&set=a.427327446393.223984.680561393&type=1&theater title=www.facebook.com/photo.phpwww.facebook.com/photo.php/abr/br/... Im twitching with excitement and I dont even know whats happening, hah 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.