the "new ATS"

This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Carolena Nericcio on tribe.net.Stay tuned for an announcement on 16 Sep that will change the face of ATS...forever...!br/Its a good thing.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Caroline on tribe.net.Ok this has got me intrigued...roll on September 16!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Maia on tribe.net.oooooo.....cant wait!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jan on tribe.net.Ooh Carolena, I cant wait to hear!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jen on tribe.net.🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lucy on tribe.net.Me too... *drums fingers on table* ... roll on the 16th hurry up!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.As long as it doesnt involve wearing clown hats or swearing fealty to Glenn Beck, Im enthusiastic. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie S on tribe.net.What about clown noises? lol 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.oh, dear. br/br/Well, it was good knowing you, Val. *dons clown hat and gigantic shoes*

Anonymous

Originally posted by Nicole Tehani on tribe.net.You mean my red fluffy wig with flower garden has a place now? =D

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.Why yes! as does your lapel flower that shoots water!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.@Hollie: WOOOO woowoowoowoowooBLAHT!::cues carousel move::

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lucy on tribe.net.*starts practicing balancing her rubber chicken*

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.I want a pic of that Lucy!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Um, no. Rememberrr? We dont use verbal cues! br/br/Although, if youve got a horn on your belt, that could be used as a cue, like for a camel walk. One honk for Reverse Turn, two honks for a Camel Walk. Hee hee.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.