the new, new, new Carolena!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just realized that I was hitting the wrong button to see all of your posts. No wonder they were getting less and less!I'm going to start at the bottom and work my way up, so have patience. It might take into next week because [ahem] we're getting married this weekend.Also, I want to announce a few new things;1. The new Carolena deals with things directly or let's them go. 2. The result of #1 means that the new Carolena has plenty of time.3. The extra time afforded by #1 and #2 allows the new Tribal Counsel features a free 10 minute call, Skype or Google Hangout. I haven't set it up yet but you can email me at [email][url=http://fcbd@fcbd.com]fcbd@fcbd.com[/url] to set it up. If I can answer your question in 10 minutes, no charge. If I can't we can decide if we want to do a formal $60 session.

Anonymous

The new Carolena sounds excited!Congratulations for this weekend!

Anonymous

I'll be aiming congratulatory thoughts in your direction this weekend, Carolena! Warm wishes for the happiest of marriages!(And this 10 minute call thing sounds awesomely helpful.)

Anonymous

Thank you Carolena! I think I'd like to use you, once again, as an inspiration to become "the new, new Lori". Best Wishes for your wedding!xoxo

Anonymous

All the happiness to the new, new, new Carolena!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.