The Zipper Floorwork

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Irene on tribe.net.Help! Need suggestions on "The Zipper". I can do the situp, but not sure how to progress without a spotter. Also Does this take really strong quads-maybe my legs not strong enough? Any suggestions on excercises, how to practice without a spotter?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.Hey Irene err roomie... I got your message. I actually have not properly executed the Zipper, so my advise is poor, unfortunately. br/What about your husband and son? Can they watch Volume 8 and help spot you?br/Lots of love your way!br/Carrie

Anonymous

Originally posted by Irene on tribe.net.Well a lot has happened in my personal life since I last saw u - everything is fine but no spotter!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.Oh, Im sorry, Irene. - Wish we could hang out to spot each other. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.