Torso Twist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.Does anyone have a simple description/visualization for the torso twist? I seem to have issues with isolating my upper body from my lower body. I am VERY visual and visualizations work well for me. Please share any that you have or exercise that helps to loosen the top from the bottom.br/br/Thanks! jms

Anonymous

Originally posted by Caroline on tribe.net.Hi there Joanbr/Im a bit the same as you - visualisation works well for me. I had trouble to then watched FCBD Vol 4 (updated version) and Carolena talks about imagining you are a flower (or plant) in a pot so that you can only move your upper body, the lower being part being held in place. This actually worked really well for me and use it often in class too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.