Tracking Attendance/ Punches

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello,For those of you who rent studio space, collect fees, and track attendance on your own, what have you found is the best way to track punch cards?Currently, the studio collects my class fees and pays me my percentage.  I'm moving my Level 3 and 4 classes to a studio where I'll be renting by the hour.  I'm looking for an easy way to track punches on their punch card.  Is there an APP for that?  Thank you for your time and thoughts

Anonymous

Carrie,You and I talked about this last night and I wanted to share with you my conversation with our web designer.She has created a custom sign-in app for FCBD® and it works great! I asked her if she would consider selling in to SS and she is into the idea. We are working on it and will keep everyone posted.

Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to do that! And thanks for letting me tack this topic onto our conversation. 😉

Anonymous

That sounds awesome!

Anonymous

Wow, having an app is an awesome idea. I have been doing all my attendance tracking by hand via sign in sheets and an Excel spreadsheet, which can be quite cumbersome at times.  Any advice on an easier and more efficient way would be fabulous!

Anonymous

We've got the app just about ready. As soon as our wedding is over (ok, maybe a few days after) I will send out a survey to get your ideas. Hang in there!

Anonymous

Awesome!! Thank you so much and enjoy your wedding weekend!  We're all thinking of you

Anonymous

That's fantastic Carolena! Thank you.I have just gone back to monthly fees, as keeping track with all the paper work has been making so much extra admin for me.The monthly fees insure that I get a steady income as the students will pay a set monthly fee whether they attend class or not. If people are absent my studio rent is still covered.Having said that, I do prefer the flexibility of the class card procedure. I'm so happy to hear about the app. I just hope it will be accessible in South Africa. Many apps are blocked here which is really irritating for me. Can't wait to see it.  ;D

Anonymous

;D ;D ;D Love Love, Love the idea!! I am in.I also track the attendance with sign in sheets and I only have class packages for the Level I, This will be awesome, thank you for sharing Carolena 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.