Travel Show Santa Clara Convention Center- Sunday Feb 17@1pm

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Ladies-I am still ironing out the details but wanted to post details for this gig on this page:Sunday February 17 at 1pm- Please respond if you can- and I will follow up with more details as I get them-This should be an interesting gig- and the Santa Clara Convention Center is easy to get to (right off of 101) with lots of free parking- easy access-Thanks and look forward to hearing back if you can do it!

Anonymous

Hi Ladies-So far we have Debbie and I points - interested in this show- We need 4-6- Anyone???

Anonymous

This has been cleared with Carolena, right?  You should email the link to this discussion to the email list, so everyone knows to check here.  And copy Carolena and I.Thanks!

Anonymous

I think Carolena was the first person to mention this gig (via email).  Miriam, I will be out of town and unable to participate in this one.  Thanks for being points!

Anonymous

Hi there,Sorry but I have prior commitments that day... Have fun!!

Anonymous

Got it.  Thanks, Kelsey!  Just checking.  Carry on!

Anonymous

Hi Miriam,Sorry for the late reply.  Unfortunately, I already have plan on that day, so cannot do it..Sorry!  Hope you will get enough dancers for this gig!  Yuka

Anonymous

I have work on Sundays, otherwise I'd join in!Nissa

Anonymous

Yes – I cleared it with Carolena- If we don't have enough dancers, we may have to cancel... I will keep you posted- So far only 2

Anonymous

Sorry, I'm out of town as well

Anonymous

So sorry, I can't come to Bay Area that week.  Have a great show!

Anonymous

Hi Miriam, I would love to join you but I need transportation from San Francisco. xo Mary Ann

Anonymous

Hello Dancers-So we have Louisa, Miriam and Debbie- and "Maybe" a couple of ladies from Persephone- I cleared it with Carolena - and she said it would be ok to ask them- I know some of you need transportation from SF, but I know all of us dancing live closer to the south bay... I hope there may be  one or two more of you that can make it down- the convention center is right off the 101- it's super easy free parking and easy access...just gotta get yourself down here! 🙂 ...Anyone else?

Anonymous

Ok, just got into the forum for the first time! I'm down for the gig Sunday ;D

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.