Tribal Counsel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carolena Nericcio on tribe.net.Introducing the newest branch of FatChanceBellyDance: ‘Tribal Counsel’ offering business consultation, developing healthy troupe dynamics and tools for resolving conflict.br/br/In early 2010, I took a 40-hour course in Mediation with Community Boards in San Francisco. The idea is that if all the mediators know what the outcome is to be-people in conflict create their own resolution-and they all use the same "tools." The mediators can come together without knowing each other or ever having worked together, and facilitate a resolution for the parties in conflict.br/Impossible you say? Not really. I realized that its like ATS. We have steps and formations that everyone agrees to, music that is a familiar format, and we all want the same outcome-a great show.br/br/Im hoping to use this new skill to offer a new service, Tribal Counsel. Id like to make myself available to dancers (troupes, individuals) who are "stuck" and need help with business consultation, developing healthy troupe dynamics and tools for resolving conflict.br/br/Talk to me. I can be reached via email or phone to discuss your situation and set up an appointment. I can meet with you in person if location permits, or we can set up a Skype video call, or conference call for a group.br/Carolena @email: fcbd@fcbd.com, @phone: 415.431.4322.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sharon on tribe.net.This is a great idea! I did training with Community Boards about 127 years ago. I love their programs. Too bad you dont speak Spanish. We could REALLY use some mediation down here just about now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.