Tribal Fest 13

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Tribal Festers! As I mentioned in the last email, I've created a discussion here on the forum for Tribal Fest, and would like to continue our conversations here rather than via email. That being said, not all have joined the forum yet and thus any important information will also be sent via email until everyone has joined. The following is simply the text from our last email, but placed it here for easy reference. Please still continue to email me your receipts for workshops so I can send them in with our application Thanks!I'll have the release form for you all to sign at the studio next Tuesday night (the 8th), and will leave it there for y'all to sign over the next week or two. Carolena had mentioned adding a bit of choreo to our set as there will be so many of us on that narrow stage, so more news of that to come in the future. For now please sign up for workshops as that is how we'll get our booties on stage. Here's a link to the workshops if needed.http://www.blacksheepbellydance.com/tf13/classdescriptions13.html When you sign up for a workshop, please email me a copy of the receipt (easiest) or leave it at the studio with the waiver so I can send them in with our application. Looking forward to seeing you all in class next week!Best, Nissa

Anonymous

Thanks Nissa!I sent you a receipt already.. Did you get it? ;D

Anonymous

Thanks for all that have signed the release form thus far. For those that haven't the sheet lives in a manila envelope in the bottom drawer of the front desk organizer at the studio. Your signature goes on the back of the sheet, you'll see everyone else's. Also thanks to those that have sent me their receipts. I've received them from the following people: JesseMichiyoJenniferWe get accepted based on how many workshops we sign up for, so please let me know if you sign up for any. I'll be sending our application in around the first week of February, so let me know by then. Also, the little mice in my head are spinning their wheels, and I'm thinking about hella tribal music and head wraps for the show. More to come...

Anonymous

Hope this doesn't double-post…this board's being cranky.Nissa, I sent you a receipt - lemme know if you didn't get it.Song ideas:Anyone know Toura Toura by Cheb i Sabbah?  It's an oldie-but-goodie, medium tempo, and will probably make everyone happy to hear it because of Chebiji's battle against cancer.  I tried to attach it here but there's a limit on attachment size.  It's about 2:33 long, and I can send it in email if anyone wants to listen.  Also an idea:  Something by Armando Mafufo because he just passed away and everyone really misses him.LA

Anonymous

Hi Nissa, I signed the release form yesterday! Thank you for organizing this  😀

Anonymous

Yay! Thanks Michiyo!

Anonymous

I like Toura Toura, I wonder if we could shorten it and use that plus a fast tempo song. Thanks, Leigh Anne!

Anonymous

Anyone know if the form has been sent in? Theresa?

Anonymous

Sorry, yes, I sent it on Tuesday. 

Anonymous

Yay!Thank you Theresa! *crosses fingers*

Anonymous

You are welcome.

Anonymous

When can we expect a response?Thanks Theresa

Anonymous

Sorry I just checked in here – I believe it will be in April

Anonymous

Fabulous! Thanks  ;D

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.