Tribal Fest 2013

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey there everyone,  Sorry to have to inform the Tribal Fest dancers that I will not able to participate in Tribal Fest this year, nor am I able to be the points.  Carolena has graciously offered to take over as point person.  Thank you Carolena!  We are still waiting for word from the Tribal Fest folks as to whether or not we have a spot. 

Anonymous

Sorry you won't be able to participate Theresa 🙁I'm sad to inform everyone that I have to bow out too. I have some family related stuff going on that I need to be away for. I know you will all have an amazing performance! I can't wait to hear how it goes.xjesse

Anonymous

So sorry to hear from Theresa and Jesse, both of you won't be able to participate Tribal Fest this year 🙁  But understand family and personal issue you need to take care of, hope everything is OK and we can dance together soon at the other event!Dear Carolena,Maybe I can't come to every rehearsal (I will do my best), but I'm happy to take a posittion as points if it is OK.  Or I can be as an assistant while you are traveling in Apr.  Please let me know if anything I can do.Best,Michiyo

Anonymous

Not even sure if this is possible with the application and release forms already having been submitted and all, but I'm available to dance if you need more bodies.

Anonymous

Oh great Sofia!  I believe you are able to join!!!  Last year, my name was not on the original release form but they accepted me to put my name at the reception and checked in.  I will ask Chuck the possibility of adding dancers (how and how many) when we get our performance sport 😉

Anonymous

Chuck posted today that he thinks e-mails will begin to go out on Monday!

Anonymous

Great, just let me know if you need me.  If you feel like the stage will already be too crowded, I'm fine with sitting out.

Anonymous

If there is still space. I would love to join you! 

Anonymous

If there's space, I would also love to dance!

Anonymous

Do we know if the group has been accepted to the festival line-up? Who would be getting that info?

Anonymous

Carolena:  I should be receiving something, I haven't yet. 

Anonymous

I am also assuming they'll let me know one way or the other. 

Anonymous

A lot of people haven't received the e-mail, but the schedule was posted on Facebook without the times…. So I sent a PM to Chuck on a whim to see if he would let me know.You're on: Saturday 12:56 - 1:05

Anonymous

Thanks Jesse!   

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Jesse! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.