Tribal Pura International

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Drum roll please……  Introducing Tribal Pura International!!!!!FatChanceBellyDance® will continue to offer the same San Francisco classes, shop and instructors traveling around the world.  Carolena and Megha have been hard at work re-constructing Tribal:Pura.  It is now Tribal Pura International and will be the new home of all things related to Sister Studios, General Skillls and Teacher Training, and all Tribal Pura International Workshops by Carolena and Megha. Visit the new Tribal Pura International section of the FCBD® website.  We have created several new programs including Sister Studio Continuing Education and Advanced Teacher Training.  Let us know what you think!  Terri Terri AllredBusiness ConsultantFatChanceBellyDance, Inc.

Anonymous

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!I especially love the Sister Studio Continuing Education, I think it's a fantastic idea! I personally think it should be mandatory to renew SS status every year but I fully understand why it is optional 🙂I'm really excited about it all 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.