Update on Hotel booking

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone,I am so truly sorry that you have had difficulties with the hotel.  I have spent the last two weeks corresponding with hotel staff finally reaching the people who can do something about the reservations process.  We DO have plenty of room for every night!Please call the hotel sales office number of 650-259-6640 directly to book your reservations.  If you have any problems, please let me know immediately at terri@fcbd.com.Thanks so much for your patience!  Terri

Anonymous

Hi Terri,I tried to book a room for January 9-10th yesterday and they said the block was sold out for the FCBD event. Is that truly the case? Thanks, Cindy

Anonymous

Cindy,That is not correct.  Did you contact the hotel using this number?  650-259-6640 If not, use that number please.  If so, could you email me and let me know at terri@fcbd.com?We are actually meeting with the hotel tomorrow and I can find out exactly what is going on!Thanks!  Terri

Anonymous

We still have space in all of our room blocks.  Just use the number I published to contact the hotel.  Thanks!  Terri

Anonymous

thank you Terri,I had used that # first, and had gotten transferred all over the place, without being able to reserve anything because after being on the phone with them for 30 minutes (no exaggeration!) their computers went down. Anyway, I will shorten this story, and say I just called again and got the reservation just now. Thanks for your help. CIndy

Anonymous

Keep me posted.  I was just there this past weekend and we definitely have rooms.  I also want to hear about any customer service problems at the hotel.  Thanks.

Anonymous

Hello!!What is the group rate again? I am not sure I got it. Since they still say there is no room available and I had to make 3 different reservations for my stay.  >:(

Anonymous

Hello everyone,Here are the special rates.  Please let me know if you did not receive them.General Skills- $179/nightHomecoming- $139/nightTeacher Training- $149/nightTerri

Anonymous

Hi Terri,I booked with the hotel today and was told the Homecoming rate was sold out, but got the GS rate.  Wanted to pass this on to confirm as the hotel hasn't always had the updated info. Thanks!colette

Anonymous

Colette,Uggh.  Let me check.  As of two days ago it wasn't sold out.  Terri

Anonymous

Trying this again… Is anybody looking for/does anybody have room for a roommate for homecoming? Thanks!

Anonymous

Virginia,There is a vendor, Anja Squire who is looking for a roommate.  She is a really lovely woman.  I have hung out with her at two weekend workshops and really enjoy her company.  She is friendly, good natured and easy to be around.  If you would like me to connect you to her, please email me at terri@fcbd.com.  Terri

Anonymous

I was able to book a room for the Jan. 8,9 & 10 at $139 rate for Homecoming.  They said they do not have a reduced rate for Jan. 11th available.  Since we still have workshops on the 11th, I was going to stay overnight – since I am from out of town.Please let me know if something changes so I can book Jan. 11th at the reduced rate for this event.So excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

BTWI did ask for the TT rate for Sunday, but the person could not find that block of reservations or rate.

Anonymous

I am so sorry about the hotel.Here are the rates you should be able to access:5 Jan- 7 Jan: $179 plus tax8 Jan-10 Jan: $139 plus tax11 Jan-12 Jan: $149 plus taxThe problem is that the hotel set up 3 different accounts and can't seem to figure it out.Please email me at terri@fcbd.com with your specific hotel issues so that I can help get them resolved for you.  Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.