update to SS info

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,Just a quick update. I've added the following to the Sister Studio contract. Nothing's amiss, it's just been requested a few times and I've finally had the time to update. How's everyone doing out there? I miss you, phone home! REGISTERED TRADEMARKSTrademarks of FatChanceBellyDance, Inc. include: Fatchancebellydance, Fatchancebellydance (stylized), American Tribal Style, ATS and FCBD.  Please add ® to any references to the above you are using in your print or web descriptions and advertising; Mac: option + r, PC: alt + 0174.TERRITORYSister Studio status does not guarantee territory. You may be the first Sister Studio in your area, but other’s may follow. I will grant Sister Studio status to anyone that I feel fulfills my aim of increasing the global reach of ATS®.

Anonymous

Thanks for the update Carolena. It's wonderful to see ATS® is spreading throughout the world!

Anonymous

Phoning home!! All is simply wonderful … lurv my ATS® life!!  Mmmmmm ;D

Anonymous

Awesome. Thanks for posting the computer codes.  I always forget the PC code for the (r). 

Anonymous

Checking in! All is going well here. I'm travelling around a bit teaching private classes and workshops and have my regular class on Thursdays. My 3 year old boy is currently perfecting his shimmy. 😀 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.