*UPDATED* Sunday Streets Embarcadero, March 8th

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

It's that time of the year again!  The 2015 Sunday Streets season kicks off March 8 on the Embarcadero.  As with last year, this is a fun open streets event and the more the merrier!Please take a moment to read the post about the new Sunday Streets Volunteer Requirement before signing up.  Thanks!IMPORTANT NOTE: Daylight Savings Time begins on March 8th, so don't forget to set your clocks forward an hour!What: Sunday Streets EmbarcaderoWhen: Sunday, March 8Where: In front of the Ferry Building (map of the event route)Time: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.More information available here.DancersSofiaMichiyoYukaJuhayTheresaLarissaJesseArica (chorus only)Volunteers: NinaMusicSet 1

• Badass Baladi
    • Ismaaouni
    • Kakore Ja
    • Anathema
    • Derwood Green

Set 2

• Huda
    • Ali's Mizmar
    • Kaman Song
    • Sexy Chifteteli
    • Desert Rose

Anonymous

Shoot. Can't make March 8th, helping a friend move. Hopefully I can try to come to the next one and volunteer!

Anonymous

Wish I could, but conflict!  Al-hambra Tribal Dance has a gig that afternoon.  So sorry to miss it but hope to catch another one!

Anonymous

I'm available and would like to do this one!

Anonymous

I am IN! 

Anonymous

Count me in! 😉 Juhay

Anonymous

I am available! Count me in too if it isn't too late! It will be my first time performing!!

Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply, I can do this one! 

Anonymous

I'm out for this one! Have fun ladies!! 🙂

Anonymous

No can do.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.