videa of bdbd at Amrsha’s hafla

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone-here is a link to a video of our set at Marsha's hafla. Unfortunately I only figured out how to take better quality videos afterwards, so this is a little blurry.https://vimeo.com/63497505A video of the fcbd set is coming.p.s. let me know if you're alright with posting or not (or posting with tags or no tags) to facebook or elsewhere. otherwise it may well end up on my blog, like everything else in life.

Anonymous

also, sorry for the pre-coffee typos….

Anonymous

Larissa's first performance leading!  Lelelelelelelelele yip!

Anonymous

LILiLILiLILIlI!

Anonymous

Thanks for posting Larissa!

Anonymous

Thanks for posting Larissa!  Looks like you ladies had fun.  I also noticed Larissa leading for the first time in a performance…. yaaaaaay!!!

Anonymous

🙂

Anonymous

Yay yay!!Larissa, any chance you also caught the RLBD duet?mid love to have a look if so. If not, no worries!

Anonymous

My bad, Janet  Larisa asked me to video BDBD so I did, but only BDBD  🙁

Anonymous

So sorry, Janet! I meant for all of us to get filmed but didn't make that clear, and, not knowing the lineup ahead of time, was parted from my camera at the wrong moment. 🙁 You were beautiful and I really I wish I could show you!! 🙁  🙁als, thank you, Debbie, for the filming!

Anonymous

No worries at all!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.