Video: Dancer’s Guide to Relieve Foot Pain!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello ATS family! I'm so happy to see everyone over here on the new boards!I wanted to share with you all a helpful little video I made, called "Treat Your Feet: The Dancer's Guide to Relieve, Eliminate, & Prevent Foot Pain."Besides being an ATS dancer (and loving every minute of it!), I'm also a chiropractor that especially enjoys working with other dancers. Even though I've never met most of you, you're all dance family to me! And I love helping out my family in any way I can! So please enjoy my little video over yonder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TgTwyRM34&list=HL1360159871&feature=mh_lolz 🙂Feedback & suggestions welcome!(Moderators, if there is a better location for this post, please let me know!)

Anonymous

I am especially grateful for this as I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobility), and I often have foot problems as a result.  Thank you for posting this!-M

Anonymous

thank you! i think the video is really very useful!

Anonymous

Glad it helps! 😀

Anonymous

Thank you for making and posting this! Looking forward to trying them out- I have terrible foot problems, especially any time I have to dance on concrete or take classes two days in a row, so I'm hoping this may help me out.

Anonymous

Awesome- I will check post when I have time-I have tendonitis on my inner  left ankle and left knee pain I wrap my ankle and have done therapy, but dancing ( weight on the left foot ) is so painful... I would like to find some good dance  supportive dance shoes that can be worn during practice at least- and havent found anything that isn't like a tennis shoe-!!!

Anonymous

Thanks for making and posting this, Vicky! I especially like the towel and ball exercises. I can feel them working my arch muscles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.