Videos

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I follow the  FCBD class format for my newer students so that they know what to expect each week. I love how everything is listed and broken down.Today I noticed that the page doesn't include the videos anymore where you can see the move in a performance. Is that a permanent thing? I liked that my students can refer to that.

Anonymous

Hi Diana!We just redid the website architecture to make things easier to find and make stuff easier to access across devices (e.g. your phone), and haven't yet migrated over all of the content. Rest assured that the video links will be coming back very soon - this isn't a permanent omission!Feel free to let me or Carolena know if something doesn't seem right in the meantime.

Anonymous

Thanks, Janet!! It's a great resource 🙂

Anonymous

Diana – just another note, we did put up a page explicitly for those great drill videos that the troupe has been making:  http://fcbd.com/instruction/drill-videos/Until we figure out a way to format the individual steps so that they're viewable on phones and such, that might be a good place to direct your students!

Anonymous

That's wonderful, thank you! 😀

Anonymous

I'm also relieved to hear that the individual movement-reference videos will be back at some point. I love being able to refer students to them as an additional way to study outside of class.

Anonymous

Thank you for that! My students often ask me for instruction-videos, so I can tell them the link.Hugs from Hamburg

Anonymous

I really liked the brand new fcbd's page layout. Over the years so much information was gathered and now anyone can easily find every piece of info. My students and I did miss the video links as well, so it's nice to know that they may be back soon. The Drill Videos menu was very welcome too.Thank you ladies for the effort!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.