Volume 9

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Linda on tribe.net.Any news on the release date for Volume 9, please? Cant wait!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Bobbi on tribe.net.Linda you can pre-order the dvd here:br/a href=http://www.fcbd.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_74&products_id=633 title=www.fcbd.com/catalog/index.phpwww.fcbd.com/catalog/index.php/abr/Its due to be released this month.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Linda on tribe.net.Thanks for the info!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Marwen on tribe.net.Seen on FCBDs Facebook page yesterday : br/br/"Theres something under the tree for you! Dont shoot the messenger but Vol. 9 is delayed again until 1 Jan 2012. I know, right?! The manufacturer actually takes a holiday break? I thought elves worked all the time. But we have a treat for you for being soooo patient; 4 FREE full length clips from the 2-disc set (yes, its 2 discs!) of Tribal Basics Vol. 9 Anatomy of a Step. Enjoy!"br/br/So, the previews are on this page : a href=http://www.fcbd.com/videos/vol9.shtml title=www.fcbd.com/videos/vol9.shtmlwww.fcbd.com/videos/vol9.shtml/abr/br/I cant wait for the whole volume 9 ! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Maia on tribe.net.oooohhh - Merry Christmas to me!

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.aaaannnnnnnnnnddddbr/Merry Christmas to me! :)br/and i also treated myself to the new zils DVD.br/and i also treated myself to a new purple sequined hip shawl.br/and,br/a Happy New Year!!!br/:D

Anonymous

Originally posted by Marwen on tribe.net.Happy new year to all !br/br/Has anyone received and watched Volume 9 ?br/Im so eager to watch it, i would love to hear from happy possessors of this DVD ! :o)

Anonymous

Originally posted by Bobbi on tribe.net.I received mine and will watch it this weekend....very excited!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.