Want to dance? Visiting San Francisco June 14th – 20th, 2016

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello lovely dance community,My name is Diana and I dance with Tribe MayaFire in Toronto, Canada.  My Mum & I have booked a trip to San Francisco June 14th - 20th.  Originally I was planning on studying at the original FCBD studio one more time before they closed, but since they had to shut their doors early we've had to change our plans a little.  No worries, we're rolling with it and filling our time in the city with seeing some great live performances (FCBD at UN, and the Ethnic Dance Festival), and I'll be taking some other styles of belly dance classes as well.  But I'm missing dancing with my ATS sisters!is there anyone in the local area that would like to meet up and dance informally for a bit?  Maybe even outdoors just for fun for an hour or two?  I would love to meet some dancers in the community!Thanks and please feel free to email me to get in touch at wasabi_808@hotmail.comHope to dance with you soon!Diana BTTribe MayaFire, Toronto Canada

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.