Welcome

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Carolena Nericcio on tribe.net.Kerstin from Germanybr/Petra from Germanybr/Diana from Germanybr/Jane from Berlin

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erika on tribe.net.Welcome Ladies!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Oona t on tribe.net.hi :Dbr/omg! im soooo happy to be a ats teacher now! (omg! and also a sister studio! i still not can believe!!!)br/br/in our area are so many different kind of "tribal". but there was no ats at all.br/i was looking for so long time to learn ats (yes, yes, i know, it will be a life-long learning for me!) and now im even able to teach it!!!! yeeeaaaah!!!!!br/*jumpingaroundinmylivingroom*br/so: the munich area (oktoberfest?!) is not any longer the ats-outback of germany!!!br/im living in a small town near the munich airport ("erding") with my dog and my parrot. and im a real estate manager.br/greeeetzbr/diana

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.yay! Welcome ladies!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tonje on tribe.net.Welcome to the party!

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Welcome Ladies.!!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.Welcome to all!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lucy on tribe.net.Welcome everyone; best to all of you 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Christine (Akula Tribal) Tillett on tribe.net.Congratulations and welcome!...

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.