Welcome, BlueDiamonds!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Welcome to your very own board room/club house!  Feel free to socialize, ask questions, plan gigs, etc. here so that not everyone is getting each email by the “reply-to-all” that we often do to keep each other informed.  The adjustment will be in remembering to check in here regularly.  Only BDBD members and moderators (Carolena, Wendy & Sandi) can see this board, so this is your safe place to chat.I've updated the BDBD Guidelines, but can't attach it here at this time (working on it).  There's a new gig process that I'll post about separately.Have fun! :-*

Anonymous

I'm so grateful for this discussion space – it's such an improvement over “reply all” in email!  I hope to be sure to get information in a timely manner this way – thank you thank you thank you! – Leigh Anne

Anonymous

^^^^ exactly what LeighAnne said!So looking forward to getting this place rockin'!

Anonymous

Thanks so much, Sandi. Excited to see what kinds of things we'll cook up in this space. 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you for setting this up, I'm looking forward to using the forum!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.