welcome new sisters!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Carolena Nericcio on tribe.net.Sarah from NCbr/Cat from FLbr/Lynn also from NCbr/Cyndi in KSbr/Lucy from Englandbr/Gina also hailing from FLbr/Maria in SCbr/Nicole from MIbr/Taisa all the way from Ukrainebr/Zina also from KS

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erika on tribe.net.Welcome to the whole caravan! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tonje on tribe.net.Yay! We are getting to be such a big group!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Taisa Jah Surya on tribe.net.Hello everybody from Kiev, Ukraine )))br/Im very glad and honored to become a part of this sisterhood )))

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.Thank you, Carolena and all the other teachers. Its an honor to be included in this group of wonderful dancers.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sarah H on tribe.net.yay!!! thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this!!!! ive always wanted a sister! hehe now i have many!!!!!!br/

Anonymous

Originally posted by Azadi on tribe.net.Hello from Greensboro NC! GS & TT was one of the best times in my life! I am so happy to be a part of this & to be able to bring the fun of ATS to others 🙂 Bham!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cyndi Cyreigna on tribe.net.I am humbled and very honored to be in this group! I will do my very best to teach and represent you in the purest light! Always yours...

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.I have already hugged Nicole in person, but still... CONGRATS TEHANI!br/br/And virtual Valizan huggness for the Kansas Dolls, Zina and Cyndi ("Oye! Hermanas!")br/br/To all the sistren I have yet to meet... HOWDY from yer tassled brother! 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jan H on tribe.net.Yay, a whole new crowd!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Nicole Tehani on tribe.net.Thank you for all the warm welcomes! So glad to be here to share the joy of Teaching with you all!br/br/ =D

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net.It is awesome to already know half you fine ladies....hoping to get to know the others =) Congrats and welcome to the club 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Raven on tribe.net.Welcome!

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Welcome to all my new sisters in the dance !!! br/br/It is so exciting to see so many dancers interested in teaching the TRUE ATS 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lucy on tribe.net.Hello 🙂 Thank you for the warm welcome, am going to sit down with a big cup of tea and read the entire tribe now :Pbr/Happy dancing everyone xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.