Welcome to the FatChanceBellyDance® ATS® Community!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Finally, it's here! We hope you'll enjoy our new FatChanceBellyDance® Community Forum! Search through the archives for answers to your questions, read previous discussions, post a new question and interact with other members of the community.This section of the Forum is open to all dancers of ATS®.Your moderators are Carolena, Wendy and Sandi. We are delighted to meet you here. Now, get to mingling ... and remember ... play nice!

Anonymous

Thank you all for setting this up!!!Philippa

Anonymous

I second that!  😀This forum software seems really comfortable to use - I don't know if it's the same for you moderators and administrators, but for me as a user the settings are easy to use.  And you did an increadible job converting all those old threads! 8)Edited to add: And yay, unlike as in tribe.net we can edit our typos now! ;D

Anonymous

Thank you for this forum.  ;D

Anonymous

So excited about this…still quite early on my ATS journey but am devoting 2013 to mastering this beautiful art form 🙂 x

Anonymous

Thank you! I've been looking forward to this ever since I heard it might be an option! Thank you so much for bringing over the stuff from tribe.net too.

Anonymous

Thankyou for setting the forum up  🙂It looks like theres some good reading  🙂

Anonymous

This is a great idea! Thanks for setting it up!x

Anonymous

Love to be here, thank you! :-*

Anonymous

thank you for this forum. 🙂

Anonymous

Awesome forum!  Thank you so much for setting up! ;D

Anonymous

Thanks for the add guys, this is great!!  ;D

Anonymous

Thanks for the forum. Looking forward to a good look around over the holidaysJane/ FeTraining under Nottingham Tribal Bellydance

Anonymous

I'm so happy this is here! i work nights, so now i can talk dance goodies with people while at my desk.

Anonymous

Thanks for adding me! Looking forward to chatting.  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.