Welcome to the FatChanceBellyDance® Sister Studio Community!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Finally, it's here! We hope you'll enjoy our new FatChanceBellyDance® Community Forum! Search through the archives for answers to your questions, read previous discussions, post a new question and interact with other members of the community.This section of the Forum is open to all FatChanceBellyDance® Sister Studios.Your moderators are Carolena, Wendy and Sandi. We are delighted to meet you here. Now, get to mingling ... and remember ... play nice!

Anonymous

Thank you sooo much!!!

Anonymous

Good to have everything in one place from now on  😀

Anonymous

;D  Hurray!  Thank you!

Anonymous

Thank you for this forum and making it easier for all of us to connect 🙂 Love to all,

Anonymous

Thank you!

Anonymous

Thank you!

Anonymous

Thank you all soo much for working so hard to get this up for us! 

Anonymous

Thank you.

Anonymous

Glad to be a part of this beautiful community! you all inspire me every day! <3

Anonymous

Thank you for all the hard work in getting this working…… 😀

Anonymous

;D Great to be here, thanks to all for setting it all up!!

Anonymous

Yay!! Thank you! ;D

Anonymous

Holy Magoly!!!  I'm here and I can't believe it.  This is an enormous effort! Thank you!Look I can make BOLD and I can make Underlines and I can make Italics! and Faces!!!  😮  :-*

Anonymous

Holy Magoly!!!  I'm here and I can't believe it.  This is an enormous effort! Thank you!Look I can make BOLD and I can make Underlines and I can make Italics! and Faces!!!  😮  :-*

Because these are the important things we must have.  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.