Who are the dancers in Vol I: Tribal Basics?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Who are the dancers in FCBD Vol. I? Someone had told me before that one was Megha, but I finally saw Megha perform at Tribal Union this year, and maybe Im wrong, but to me she didnt look anything like any of the dancers in Vol. I.br/br/Thanks!br/br/Jen/Calliope

Anonymous

Originally posted by Margaret on tribe.net.The tiny dancer is Rina Rall, and I am blanking out on the other dancers name, so someone else will have to jump in and help me out, but the dvd was made quite awhile back and both women have moved on. This was considerably before Meghas involvement.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erika on tribe.net.Its Karen, I believe. Cant recall the last name though.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Thanks, ladies! After finally seeing Megha perform (I had never looked up pics online and hadnt done Vol. 7 until last week, after Tribal Union), I really doubted the people that told me she was in Vol. I but thought perhaps it was an issue of weight change, hair style/color change, and costume vs. class clothes.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Annabella on tribe.net.That would be Karen Gehrman

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Theres a good interview here of Megha and her years starting out: a href=http://www.hagalla.de/hagalla%20com/Texts/E%20Interview%20Texts/engl%20Tribal%20DACH%20CoT%20Megha%20Gavin.html title=www.hagalla.de/hagalla%20...0Gavin.htmlwww.hagalla.de/hagalla%20...0Gavin.html/a

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.Both Rina and Karen are on Facebook.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.And they are both still dancing. Just different styles. Rina is doing flamenco and Karen is doing hula. Shes one of my hula sisters! :}

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.